"Roberta liked to just sit down with a huge piece of paper and map out a world - locations, where you pick up what, very basic characters. I’m much more of a detailed story/plotline kind of designer. But it was terrific to see her technique and I do still try to ‘back away’ to that high-level view and do that once in a while during my design process.
"[Roberta was] able to enforce her vision [while developing a game]. She’d write up pages and pages of very detailed comments and notes on each game build and, damn it, what she said went. [laughs] And she was - almost - always right. That gave me a lot of confidence once I had my own game to ask for what I know is the right thing for the game."
— Jane Jenson (x)
- secretlyatargaryen reblogged this from allhailkingsquest
- accountssomething likes this
- helloloveducks likes this
- scarydan likes this
- jaclynhyde likes this
- nervous-times likes this
- atroposxr reblogged this from allhailkingsquest
- atroposxr likes this
- scarweize reblogged this from allhailkingsquest
- scarweize likes this
- c0coon likes this
- haplocanthosaur likes this
- allhailkingsquest posted this